Former post office technical headquarters Darmstadt
The original building, housing 1600 employees of the PTZ, the central technical authority of Germany’s former federal post office, was built on Hilpertstraße from 1986 to 1989. Now redeveloped, it has state-of-the-art office space, including areas for a start-up centre.
|Project name||Former post office technical headquarters|
|Year of completion||2018|
|Architect||planquadrat Elfers Geskes Krämer PartG mbB|
|Client||Ferox Erste Grundstückverwaltungs-GmbH & Co KG|
|Services||Execution planning, construction management, site supervision, fire safety concept, safety management|