Thermal building physics – for people and the environment
Thermal building physics is all about people. But it’s also about heat, sound, light and air. And about health, comfort and quality of life in and outside of buildings. We combine comfort with sustainable energy concepts. This results in living spaces that are efficient and tailored to the specific needs of their users, while preserving our environment and resources.
Thermal building physics
For efficient buildings that feel good to be in.
- GEG certification
- Energy performance certificates
- Energy and sun shading concepts
- Passive house project planning
- Component catalogues
- Coordinated key detail planning
- Advice on KfW funding applications
- Damage analysis and expert reports
- 2D and 3D thermal bridge simulations
- Hygrothermal component simulations
- Thermal building simulations
- Daylight simulations
- 3D CFD flow simulations
- Blower door test
Preserving today’s resources for tomorrow.
- DGNB, BNB, LEED and BREAM certifications
- Economic feasibility studies
- Life cycle assessments of buildings and components
- Calculation of building life cycle costs
- Sustainability analyses
- Photovoltaic and solar thermal simulations
- Heat pump and CHP simulations
- Environmental risk analyses
Building and room acoustics
The quiet discipline.
- Designing and planning measures against outside noise and for sound insulation inside buildings
- Simulation of outdoor sound propagation
- Acoustic measurement of airborne and impact sound insulation, installation noise, technical systems
- Room acoustic calculation, simulation and auralisation
- Optimising reverberation time, audibility and speech intelligibility in rooms
- Acoustic optimisation of workplaces
- Room acoustic measurements
- VMPA testing centre
We transform visions into projects.
Our range of services includes: construction management, thermal building physics, independent third party checking, fire protection, geotechnics, building construction, immission control, civil engineerin constructions, traffic facilities and hydraulic steelwork.