Hydraulic steelwork – environmentally friendly transport routes
Waterways are indispensable to the economy. Almost every branch of industry uses them and relies on well-developed transport routes. With increasing freight traffic, the infrastructures are reaching their limits. Whether locks, ship lifts or weirs – together with our subsidiary IRS Stahlwasserbau Consulting AG, we not only plan solid construction but also the steel engineering and drive technology of hydraulic steelwork structures. We carry out complex large-scale projects for sustainably developing waterways as environmentally friendly transport routes.
- Solid construction, hydraulic steelwork, drive technology
- Technical equipment and mechanical engineering
- Design planning
- Structural engineering
- Assembly planning
- Standardisation planning
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Maintenance and repair planning
- Recalculation and refurbishment of existing facilities
- Fire safety planning
- Corrosion protection planning
- Production supervision
- Project management
- Construction logistics
- Trial operation
- Structural survey
- Technical due diligence
- Monument restoration and preservation
We transform visions into projects.
Our range of services includes: construction management, thermal building physics, independent third party checking, fire protection, geotechnics, building construction, immission control, civil engineerin constructions, traffic facilities and hydraulic steelwork.